Essential Stacks Pure Digestive Enzymes - Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Soy Free with 3rd Party Verified Allergen Testing – Smart Blend of 18 Powerful Digestive Enzymes So You Can Digest All Food Groups
What Makes A Great Digestive Enzyme Supplement?
If you have been Googling around trying to work out which enzyme supplement to take, you are probably more confused than when you started. But thankfully there are only 3 things you need to look for.
1) Helps Digest All Food Groups - Unfortunately, many enzyme supplements only target a specific food, e.g. gluten, which is not very handy given you likely eat a varied diet. So you need a smart mix of enzymes that can help with meat, fish, vegetables, carbs, fats, plus occasional foods like gluten, sugar, and dairy.
2) Gluten, Dairy, And Soy Free - If you are experiencing digestive issues, you may not tolerate these well. So the perfect enzyme will be gluten, dairy, and soy-free. And even more importantly, have been independently tested and verified by a 3rd party laboratory to be free of these allergens.
3) Vegetarian, Not Animal-Based, Enzymes – Unlike animal-based enzymes, plant/seed-based enzymes work in both low and high pH environments, meaning they can break down food better throughout your digestive tract.
Unsurprisingly, it is difficult to find an enzyme supplement that ticks all 3 boxes, because these products are expensive to formulate and complicated to manufacture.
Say Hello To Pure Enzymes
With a smart blend of 18 different vegetarian-based enzymes, you can enjoy all the foods you eat. And best of all with just one capsule - no more swallowing handfuls of pills.
Importantly, we use one of the most experienced enzyme manufacturers in the USA and independently verify every batch with SORA Laboratories LLC to be gluten, dairy,, and soy-free.
Lastly, Pure Enzymes can be stored at room temperature, making them perfect for travel or bringing to work.
With a smarter, cleaner, and more effective formula, we are excited to say this is THE digestive enzyme supplement you have been looking for.
- Alpha Galactosidase
- Beta Glucanase
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Peptidase DPP-IV
- Protease 1
- Protease 2
- Vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)