Low FODMAP Protein Powder, Gluten Lactose Soy Sugar & Grain Free Low Carb All Natural Whey (WPI) ProHydrolase 3X Protein Absorption Chocolate (Sample)
Low FODMAP Certified Protein Powder - Advanced WPI Protein Chocolate Shake, 3X Protein Absorption, 26g protein/serving
This low FODMAP Protein Powder is a great addition to your daily regimen:
- LOW FODMAP APPROVED & GUT FRIENDLY: The low FODMAP diet helps provide relief from uncomfortable digestive symptoms, like bloating and gas. This diet is often suggested for people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Those who are on the FODMAP diet avoid eating foods like milk, certain fruits, wheat, and other carbs. Our protein powder is a low-FODMAP certified shake fortified with ProHydrolase, a clinically researched proprietary digestive enzyme formulation that can help pre-digest protein. It can help raise amino acid levels in the bloodstream and help increase protein absorption by up to 3 times.
- FORTIFIED WITH PROHYDROLASE: The exciting new clinically researched proprietary digestive enzyme formulation which:
- It helps pre-digest protein so that amino acid levels in the bloodstream are up to 55 times higher compared to other leading protein enzymes on the market today.
- It can increase protein absorption by up to 3 times.
- Supports muscle building and improved recovery time.
- Helps ensure smaller, non-immunogenic protein peptides are formed which helps lower inflammation in the body as indicated by decreased CRP levels.
- It helps reduce discomfort such as gas, diarrhea, and bloating which are often associated with protein consumption.
- INGREDIENTS: Our low FODMAP certified chocolate protein powder contains whey protein isolate, cocoa powder, natural flavors, xanthan gum, ProHydrolase, monk fruit (Siraitia grosnevorii), salt, stevia leaf extract (rebaudioside A), and sunflower lecithin. Each ingredient plays an important part in the health benefits that can come from using our protein powder. Also sold in vanilla.
- HEALTHY SHAKE: These protein shakes offer a high percentage of protein per serving, minimal carbohydrates, no fat, no cholesterol, and low sodium. It is fortified with ProHydrolase, a clinically researched proprietary digestive enzyme formulation that can help pre-digest protein.
- BENEFITS: Our Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Protein Powder supports muscle building and better recovery time in men and women. It can also help ensure smaller, non-immunogenic protein peptides are formed which helps lower inflammation in the body as indicated by decreased CRP levels. Another benefit is that digestive discomfort that is usually associated with protein consumption can be reduced.
- OTHER CASA DE SANTE PRODUCTS: At Casa de Sante, we take pride in our work by selling the best FODMAP gourmet grocery options on the market. Low-FODMAP certified products, including seasoning mixes, vegetable stock, granolas, beverages, and more! These products are lab tested and approved low in FODMAPs by the FODMAP Friendly Program in Australia, so you can eat with confidence.
This 13.12 oz low FODMAP Protein Powder is a low FODMAP Certified Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate Shake. This easy to digest protein powder is great for sensitive stomachs and is the best protein powder for digestive issues.
This low FODMAP Protein Shake uses Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) produced only by microfiltration followed by ultrafiltration methods (MF/UF), not the ion exchange (IE) method, which results in the significant loss of certain protein fractions. WPI offers an effective means of supplementing the diet with a source of protein that has an excellent Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) and Biological Value (BV) of protein available. This low FODMAP Protein Shake is naturally sweetened with Stevia and uses flavor systems guaranteed to be free of MSG and other Exotoxins.
SUGGESTED USE: Add 1 serving daily of low FODMAP Protein Powder to supplement the diet with additional protein or as directed by a healthcare professional. To make the best low FODMAP Protein Shakes, blend with a beverage high in carbohydrates and take between meals or before or after training. Consume low FODMAP Protein Shakes 20 minutes of blending to avoid flavor profile being affected by the ProHydrolase™ content.
Can I consume whey protein if I’m lactose intolerant?
If you are lactose intolerant or lactose sensitive, you may be wondering if you can consume whey protein as part of your healthy diet. Lactose intolerance also called lactase deficiency and hypolactasia, is the inability to digest lactose, a sugar found in milk (and hence some dairy products). Whey protein is a by-product of the cheese-making process, so it would be natural to think that whey protein contains lactose. But as Carolyn, a registered dietitian with the Midwest Dairy Association, explains in this video, whey protein isolate contains less than 1 percent lactose. This means pure whey protein isolate contains very little lactose, and you may be able to consume it even if you are lactose intolerant or lactose sensitive.