Mint Raspberry Boldo Herbal Tea - Digestive Tea for Diarrhea Relief
Calm The Stomach And Diarrhea
This Mint Raspberry Boldo Herbal Tea may alleviate diarrhea, and ease the symptoms of frequent, loose, or watery stools.
Casa de Sante's Mint Raspberry Boldo Herbal Tea - Digestive Tea for Diarrhea Relief combines Red Raspberry with refreshing Peppermint, Nettle Leaf, and Boldo, together with warming spices of Oregon Grape Root and Licorice Root; which can calm the stomach and treat diarrhea and nourish the body during times of illness.
Promote healthy digestion for upset stomach and to relieve diarrhea with a warm and comforting cup of Mint Raspberry Boldo Herbal Tea, enjoyable any time of day or night.
- A healthy herbal digestive tea for the dietary management of IBS symptoms and for diarrhea relief*
- Exceptionally beneficial for relieving symptoms of frequent, loose or watery stools
- Naturally CAFFEINE FREE herbal supplement, GLUTEN FREE, and herbalist formulated.
Take advantage of all the health benefits this digestive herbal tea has to offer!
- The herbs used in this tea blend have been used for centuries to calm diarrhea and nourish the body during times of illness.
- Calm the stomach with Peppermint, Nettle, and Boldo, soothe the digestive tract with Red Raspberry, and Licorice, kill bacteria that may cause diarrhea with Oregon Grape Root and Boldo while replacing vital nutrients that may lose with Nettle and Red Raspberry.
Mint Raspberry Boldo Herbal Tea Ingredients
- Red Raspberry
- Nettle Leaf
- Oregon Grape Root
- Licorice Root
- May support gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder, bile ducts, and specifically healthy bowel function. May promote digestive health and have a soothing effect on the stomach.
- Red raspberry leaf is used to treat motion sickness, diarrhea, and other digestive disorders. Red Raspberry is a bitter and astringent herb. It may provide excellent support to the gastrointestinal tract and stimulate bile production.
- Boldo has a long history of use as a general health tonic in South America, and for a variety of digestive conditions. It is beneficial for an upset stomach, stimulates digestion, reduces gas, supports gallbladder, detoxifies the liver, reduces inflammation, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, supports the liver and gallbladder, is antiseptic, and used as a bile stimulant.
- Nettle Leaf is a good source of nutrients, containing a number of essential minerals that may support and replenish the body in times of gastrointestinal distress and help to balance stress hormones.
Oregon Grape Root
- Oregon grape is used for stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach upset, for constipation, diarrhea, digestive tract infection, as a bitter tonic, and to cleanse the bowels. Oregon grape contains berberine which is a powerful antimicrobial and decreases bacterial resistance to antibiotics.
- Scientific research indicates it may have soothing benefits for the stomach, digestive tract, and as an antioxidant. It may soothe the intestinal mucous membranes, reducing irritation in the stomach. Used to heal the stomach and for diarrhea and spasms.
Get the most out of every cup.
Steep 1 tsp. in 8 oz. of hot or cold water from 3-5 minutes, and up to 15-20 minutes as tolerated.